Your cart is empty
- Written by Emi
An easy to use at home teeth whitening system that contains hydrogen peroxide, making them an effective way to brighten your smile. Just pop on your whitening strips for 1 hour a day to see instant results.
How they work?
Spotlight teeth whitening strips are the only European whitening strips to contain hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is the most effective active agent to whiten teeth. The colour of teeth is influenced by a combination of both the internal colour of our teeth and external staining that attaches to our teeth such as tea, coffee and red wine.
Hydrogen peroxide whitens teeth in two ways by...
1. Breaking down these complex stains and
2. Penetrating the top layer of the enamel which brightens the colour of this top layer of enamel.
* Tear open the foil packets to find a top strip and a bottom strip.
* Dry the teeth
* Place the whitening strip on the lower teeth first and then onto the teeth.
* Leave the strips in place for 60 minutes.
* After, remove the strips and rinse away any residual gel.
* Repeat every day for 2 weeks for your dazzling smile.
Created by Irish Dentists:
Lisa an Vanessa are general dentists working in Galway City. Their clinic Quay Dental focuses on cosmetic dentistry. Spotlight Whitening Strips were designed to provide and easy to use, reasonably priced whitening treatment in an effective way. With an indept knowledge into the science of whitening, a new formula was designed by Dr Lisa and Vanessa Creaven which include a small amount of peroxide to ensure effective results.